Email me if you have Questions:

Thursday, December 8, 2011

AKASAKA: Yakiniku Chon-Jin-Don for 600yen Tofu-Chige! Great Service!!

It was freezing today in Tokyo so I was soooo excited to hit up my favorite 500yen Lunch Samugetan set at Kudara!  Arrived at an early 11:28am and it was a full house... wait, doesn't this place open from 11:30am - 2pm?  Anyways seem they had a rush of salarymen all after the same dish... SOLD OUT~.  The kind owner patted me on the back and said sorry.  So I wandered around Akasaka and noticed 20 only servings of 600yen Tofu-Chige special... i'm there!


Waiter welcomed me with a smile and the cook was a very well dressed Korean lady who was all smiles.  I shared my table with a lady that walked in alone... 


Everything on the menu was around 980yen... but I was just there for the 600yen Tofu Chige.

There it is!  This was a very complete meal... nice serving of rice, salad, 3 kinds of Korean appetizers, kimchee and my Tofu-Chige soup.





They provide nice Korean hot barley tea... refills at the table.

Had 4 small clams in my chige... 

Check in Korean~...

There are so many Korean restaurants offering Chige in Akasaka but very few with such a low 600yen price point.  I would definitely recommend this spot... clean, friendly, tasty and so reasonable.  Oh the foodie ranking is an extremely low 2.93pts but just go for the Tofu-Chige on your visit~.

Shop: Yakiniku Chon-Jin-Don
Address J: 東京都港区赤坂2‐13‐17
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Akasaka 2-13-17
MAP:

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment