Email me if you have Questions:

Monday, January 27, 2014

EKODA: Isyokukobo Jyonnobi Italian for lunch pasta... tasty spicy garlic pasta.

I so thought I was walking into highly ranked Girasole but mistakenly stepped into Jyon Nobi! Oh no...

Pasta menu starts at 780yen... Lunch only includes the main dish, mini-salad and water.  No cappuccino, no after lunch dessert, no extras...

All you can eat tiny Focaccia bread. 

Little balls covered in roasted soybean flower

Sesame seeds baked into a very chewy bread. 

Interior was cozy with table seating for 2, 4 and one semi-private booth. 

Typical mini salad arrived.

I'm a huge fan of penne arrabiata so just had to get the garlic and spicy red pepper tomato pasta.

I love garlic but this was so overwhelming... thank goodness this was just lunch with a friend.  Very flavorful deep rich taste... I don't eat Pasta often as I know the cost is so very little. 

Friend went for the 980yen shrimp and clam in a cream sauce.


With the ranking at a very lowly 3.02 points on Tabelog I doubt I will ever return. With a can 90yen can of imported Italian tomato sauce, 50yen worth of pasta noodles and a garlic clove I would rather just make this at home.



The Nihon University College of Art is holding an exhibition of its graduating students nearby.

And I leave you with a beautiful Nissan R35 GT-R.

Restaurant: JYONNOBI Italian 
Address J: 東京都練馬区栄町6-12 マーメイドホール B1F
Address E: Tokyo, Nerima-ku, Sakaecho 6-12
MAP: http://goo.gl/maps/eZwde

View Larger Map
伊食工房 JYONNOBI, イショクコウボウジョンノビ, イタリアン, パスタ, ピザ, 江古田, 日本大学芸, 日本大学芸術学部卒業制作展, 日藝, japanese, tokyo, foodie, pasta, spaghetti, museum, art school, graduate, unversity, tokyobelly, lunch,

No comments:

Post a Comment