Email me if you have Questions:

Saturday, March 1, 2014

ROPPONGI: CONA Pizzeria has finally landed in Roppongi! 500yen Pizzas!!

I've been a huge fan of CONA since 2007 and seven years later they finally opened up a spot in the quiet back alleys of Roppongi (Across from Tsutaya).

"L" shaped counter seating.

Table seating in the back.

Soooo many varieties of Pizza... all 500yen.

I usually always stick to Pizza's but my friend ordered this baked cheesy penne dish... very good if you like lots of melty cheese.

One of my favorites... Prosciutto with half boiled egg.

Don't forget to ask for the spicy olive oil

Our pizza chef... a shot with my new addition the Pentax 35mm F2.4

One of my recent favorites basil and mascarpone pizza.

Anchovy and black olive pizza.

The pizza's were great, the staff super friendly, cozy... I mean you just gotta go.  
I will be back for sure! Oh show the waiter this link and you get a free pizza:

Prior to the Pizza's we checked out Yves Saint Laurent's DJ event at Roppongi Hills Cafe.

The nicest photographer Ko-san. He helped with the pics... I want this Canon 5D Mark III.

Finally met her... DJ Tibby (IMALU).
http://ameblo.jp/imalu-beepbeepbeep/

and finally Noriyuki with Mery blurred in the background... two of the organizers for the event. #yslohanami


Restaurant: CONA Roppongi Branch
Address J: 東京都港区六本木6-7-7 ラ・レンヌ六本木 1F
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Roppongi 6-7-7
MAP: http://goo.gl/maps/evkUw

View Larger Map
CONA, 六本木店,  コナ, ピザ, イタリアン, バル, バール, 六本木, Japanese, Japan, cheese, pizza, cheap, beer, wine, italian, foodie, tokyobelly, roppongi hills,

No comments:

Post a Comment