Email me if you have Questions:

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

SHIBUYA: Good Beer Faucets... 40 craft beers on tap, generously spacious interior and the friendliest staff ever~

Got an invite to meet up in Shibuya and little did I know it would be at a new discovery with some amazing craft beers on tap!  I really need to start visiting more micro beer bars.

These photo's of the interior were taken at closing time so there are no people but there were a few foreigners, some college girls, a few couples and some dudes.




I managed to squeeze in my 1st order a few minutes before 8pm Happy Hour ended.... 200yen off all beers!  This Bruery Mischief was sooooo great.  Has the country of origin and the color of the beer on the menu so easy easy without having to ask tons of questions.

My 2nd Beer... Rogue Farms 7 Hop IPA!  Another great selection...

My favorite dish of the entire evening... Pulled Pork with BBQ Sauce! Couldn't stop and ordered 3 dishes of this tasty tasty tasty.

Our most awesome waitress Marie from the US.  

I highly suggest ordering a beer that's served in a Tulip Glass~

Beer #3 and I almost had seconds... Bombshell Blonde in a Tulip Glass.




I'm not too sure about the wine selection... seemed a bit limited.




And nearly 4 hours later our bill for 5 people came out to 33,110 yen (USD330).  The pints of the good stuff were 1,300 yen each but they also served some in the 700yen range.  It was just too hard to stop drinking all these great beers thus the chunky bill.


I'll definitely be back again for sure... Oh the owner is Japanese (they just opened up another branch in Fukuoka) and the manager is an Israeli guy but he wasn't in tonight.

And I leave you with a very nice Bentley Continental GT spotting in Shibuya.

Restaurant: Goodbeer Faucets
Restaurant Website: http://goodbeerfaucets.jp/
Address J: 東京都渋谷区松濤1-29-1 クロスロードビル 2F
Address E: Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Shoto 1-29-1, 2F
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/ZVE1e

グッドビアファウセッツ, good beerFaucets, ビアバー, ビアホール・ビアレストラン, ダイニングバー, 神泉, 渋谷, クラフトビール, Japan, Japanese, beer, pub, cheap, micro, brewery, foodie, tokyobelly, lumix lx5, bar,

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading.
    Bathroom Sink Faucets

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite craft beer venues in Tokyo as well, Steve. Noticing all these pathetic spammers in previous 'replies', I should splice my valuable, non-spammy bookmark page URL in here. I have rubrics for Travel, Japan, and Craft Beer thereupon.
    The time to be here is "Happy Hour", which you caught the end of. There are now a bunch of other quality craft beer venues in Shibuya. Way more than when I first went there in 2005. (I wound up at Beer Dining The Griffon, which was close to Exit #15 from Tokyo Metro, and which, if I had blown my last train back to Asakusa, would be open until 29:00 hours.) Good Beer Faucets is close to the Mikkeller bar, and then either Craftheads, or The Aldgate.

    ReplyDelete