Email me if you have Questions:

Sunday, February 1, 2015

ROPPONGI: Ikinari Steak replaced Pepper Steak! Easy-in-out standing steak franchise~


This premium standing steak franchise has been gaining popularity in Tokyo and just happened to walk by as my favorite Gatten Sushi was closed this night.

Purchase by the gram...

Unsure how to order and prices seemed to vary I went with a half size steak... later to realize that if you want rice I think its an added option.

Female chef at work.

All standing and a mixed crowd.



I'm seen this more often these days... plastic mouth guards.


There it is... honestly very ho-hum.  Think I much prefer Pepper Lunch that once occupied this spot.  But there must have been several quality's of steak to choose from...



Various dressings.

I seriously doubt I'll be back but if you are in the mood for meat why not.

And just around the corner at Roppongi Crossing I spotted a beautiful Lamborghini Aventador~

Restaurant: Ikinari Steak Roppongi Branch
Ikinari Website: http://ikinaristeak.com/
Address J: 東京都港区六本木6-1-2 富士プラザビル 1F
Address E: Tokyo, Nerima-ku, Roppongi 6-1-2
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/PwZcs

いきなり!ステーキ 六本木店, ステーキ, 六本木, Japan, Japanese Canon s120, foodie, Tokyo, standing bar, yelp, tokyobelly, roppongi crossing, lunch, dinner, meat, sony hdr-as10, action cam,

No comments:

Post a Comment