Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, October 28, 2016

EBISU: Gou Stand Wine Bistro this time for the lunch Roast Beef Bowl. Absolutely Fabulous!! GOGOGO!!!

The last time I visited Gou Stand was for their roast beef burger... but I really really wanted to go back for the Roast Beef Bowl!  I did!!


Arrived about 12:35 and the first rush of lunch goers began to leave..


Very nice interior.


For sure I went for the Large Size Roast Beef Don "Bowl"... yummy!

This is simply paradise... the roast beef is so incredibly incredibly tender tender!
Even my colleague who is a foodie said this place was spot on Oishii... 


Below the beef is a round lump of rice.


Just go!!!

Restaurant: Gou Stand - Wine Bistro
Gnavi with coupon: http://r.gnavi.co.jp/g622517/
Address J: 東京都渋谷区恵比寿西1-3-10 恵比寿田中ビル 1F
Address E: Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Ebisu Nishi 1-3-10

ゴウ スタンド , ワインバー, フレンチ, 西洋各国料理, ローストビーフ, 恵比寿, Japan, Japanese, burger, canon s120, foodie, tapas, wine, beer, lunch, tokyobelly, beef bowl, cheap,

No comments:

Post a Comment