Email me if you have Questions:

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

AZABU JUBAN: Tachinomi (Standing) Tempura Kikuya... Just opened, comfy cozy and sake from 380yen!


I walked past this brand new standing tempura stand about a week back and had to give it a try.  Standing bars, sushi, yakitori and even Yakiniku but never have I seen a Tempura spot.


Lots of selections visible from the counter.

Veggie selection with miso beans.

ENGLISH!

The grated radish sauce for the tempura.

Went for the recommended boiled egg tempura...ho hum.

Daikon!



The Nihon-shu had quite a few price points but I have a habit of going from right to left when I'm lost.  First sake was 380yen!  And it was so tasty I stayed with that for a few more.

The 2 young waitresses were super nice.  Let it overflow!


Manager and Chef taking a break on a rainy Sunday night.





This was our 3rd spot of the evening so I didn't venture too much into the food but its definitely a place you can take a date for a few drinks... interior so new and very nicely decorated.  Think the music on the BGM was jazz... I will be back!


Restaurant: Tachinomi Tempura Kikuya Azabu Juban Branch
Tabelog Azabu Juban Branch: (Not available yet)
Kikuya Ebisu: https://tabelog.com/tokyo/A1303/A130302/13188068/
Address J: 東京都港区麻布十番1-5-20
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Azabu Juban 1-5-20
MAP:

立ち呑み天ぷら, 喜久や, 麻布十番, 立ち呑み, Japan, Japanese, bar, wine, sake, shochu, beer, izakaya, foodie, canon s110, grand opening, yelp, tokyobelly

No comments:

Post a Comment