Email me if you have Questions:

Thursday, June 22, 2017

YOYOGI: Yoshi Soba for a bowl of tempura squid bowl... Porsche 911 50th Anniversary Edition spotting!

The reason I decided to stop by this fast food spot was because I saw a beautiful Porsche 911 50th anniversary edition across the street....

English menu's on the walls but the ordering push button machine I used was all in Japanese.







The tempura squid was not very good... instead of crispy on the outside it was very mushy like it had been made a while ago.





And so for the first time ever I spot a 911-50.


Interesting placement of the 3rd break light.

Beautiful!

Restaurant: Yoshi Soba Yoyogi Branch
Address J: 東京都渋谷区千駄ヶ谷4-26-5
Address E: Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Sendagaya 4-26-5
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/w6kKZZHz8tF2

Porsche 911 50th Anniversary Limited Edition Coupe, 吉そば,  代々木店 ,よしそば,  そば, うどん, Japan, Japanese, Tokyo, Sony RX100, noodles, udon, tempura, bowl, foodie, yelp, tokyobelly,

No comments:

Post a Comment