Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, November 17, 2017

EKODA: Chuka Soba Sanjiro niboshi (fish broth) ramen lunch with fresh grated onions... not too shabby for 690 yen!

This ramen shop so noticeable with its tiny horizontal window but I tend not to walk into places that I can't see the inside... 



Arrived exactly at 11:30 to a crow of 4 lunch goers.  When lost always click the top left corner button. Its the store recommended basic item without massive toppings... if you want more toppings then just click the higher priced items.


Shelf full of different kinds of dried fish.

There is indicator fro 1 to 10 on how fishy the soup is... today it was a nice neutral 4.  Not overwhelmingly fishy any new comers. 

Very nice thickness to the soup... just enough to cling onto the noodles.
I'm normally a heavy tonkotsu fan but the occasional niboshi is nice.

Thin noodles with a very nice chewy texture... like!

The lone chef... tried to catch a candid shot of the kitchen but my Sony RX100 shutter can get awfully slow and ugh he turned around.  Now if it was a Canon s120 there would have been no problem.


If ever in the Ekoda area this is one option... there quite a few ramen choices in this neighborhood.

Restaurant: Sanjiro (San Jiro)
Address J: 東京都練馬区栄町4-7
Address E:  Tokyo, Nerima-ku, Sakaecho 4-7
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/YnAHTA53FkK2

三四郎, ラーメン, つけ麺, 江古田, Japan, Japanese, Tokyo, noodles, foodie, yelp, sony rx100, tokyobelly, lunch, dinner,

1 comment:

  1. This is the first time you've mentioned a deficiency of your camera. I symphatize with you. I'm back to using the first digital camera I bought (on-line as well) back in 2009, the Panasonic DMC-LX3. Really, when I lost it back circa 2013, I should have ignored the well-meaning 'advice' I got to buy a newer model camera.
    No, none of the successers were as good as what I had then.
    So when this camera turned up on an on-line auction website, I bought it outright.
    I still have all the accoutrements of my former DMC-LX3, but the auction seller included them as well. (My camera was silver. This unit is black.)
    The Panasonic does an outstanding job of holding in there on focus when other cameras do not. As somebody who shoots train photographs also, this is significant.

    ReplyDelete