Email me if you have Questions:

Thursday, February 15, 2018

EBISU: Motsuyaki Spot has been around for years... but the regulars asked for me not to blog about it.

I've always wanted to try this highly foodie ranked motsuyaki yakitori spot in Ebisu but its always closed on the weekend.  Went to visit on a Thursday and there was enough room for me to squeeze in at the counter facing the chef. 


They don't serve draft but only HUGE bottled Asahi beers... I love bottle beers but this one was unusually big. 

The best Motsu-Nikomi I have ever had... the flavoring was dripping with lard and had an addictive buttery flavor.  Super tender portions of meat and will be craving this fora while.

The chef is the son of the property owner.  Seems they have been in business for over 30 years.  Mom and Pop were in the kitchen helping out.


As the items start to sell out the wooded menu items are flipped around to show in red kanji "uri-kireh" (sold out).

I'll update with more after a few more visits and a few more pics.  But if you spot this place you gotta go inside!  There are no English menu's so study up on the menu kanji's before going.






No comments:

Post a Comment