Email me if you have Questions:

Friday, February 9, 2018

ROPPONGI: Falafel Brothers! I finally made it! Tiny shop with heavy falafel sandwich! Plus チュートリアル comedian spotting.

The location for Falafel Brothers is not something you will spot if you walk the main roads of Roppongi.  Located just a block from the crossing in a somewhat quiets spot.


Lots of menu choices

Went for the biggest falafel sandwich they had.

Plus the recommended Israeli Beer... first time ever to try a beer from that country.





A scrap book with customer comments.


For the Falafel you can choose 3 different toppings... I got the hummus, crunch salad and one more item.



Then to top things off your favorite sauce.  The friendly Toshi (hope I remembered his name correctly) saw I was lost so offered to add all three.  

This photo doesn't do this massive soft pita sandwich justice... it was HEAVY!  I can top off huge burgers but this was so massive I ended up taking a bit of it home.


I later realized everything was veggie... nice and healthy.

Only 3 counter seats facing outside and who did I spot?  One of my favorite Japanese comedian personalities Yoshimi Tokui from the TV show Shabekuri 007!  I have him a few Hawaiian Shaka's and he did the same back.  https://www.ntv.co.jp/007/





Overall I really liked this spot and the staff that helped me was super friendly with all smiles.  If you ever go I recommend trying to get a seat inside and enjoy the view of passersby. Oh they offer Uber Eats here!

I spotted a stunning Bentley Mulsanne driving right past the shop.  Later to see it park up the street and the passengers rushed into a building.  Frequently see Rolls Royces in Tokyo but rarely any Mulsannes.   

Restaurant: Falafel Brothers
Address J: 東京都港区六本木5-1-10 カドガンビル 1F
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Roppongi 5-1-10
MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/4PrFhv5Bibu

徳井義実, チュートリアル, ファラフェル ブラザーズ , パン, サンドイッチ, 西アジア料理, 六本木,  Japan, Japanese, halal, foodie, tokyo, Sony rx100, yelp, tokyobelly, beer, しゃべくり007

No comments:

Post a Comment