Email me if you have Questions:

Thursday, April 5, 2018

SHINBASHI: Beef Kitchen Stand... brand new! Mediocre salad bar and poor dry balls... plus a runny nose chef. Ooolala


This menu caught my eye!  I'm a super fan of Japanese hamburger steaks as its the closest you will ever come to meatloaf in all of Japan.  I went for the triple hamburger for 980yen!




This is the all you can eat salad bar section that also offers miso soup, french fries and potato corokkes.  

My buffet items!

And my meatballs arrive!  Three TINY TINY meat balls on a bed of shredded onions.  One bit... two bites... this thing was dry as a bone.  Three Dry Balls!  BOOORIIINNNGGG.


For some reason they had so many bottles of Jägermeister here.

See the chef in this pic.  He was slicing fresh steak and kept wiping his nose between his white plastic glove and sleeve.  Thank goodness I didn't get the steak set.  Almost all the staff was regularly interacting with him but I guess hygiene is not top priority here.  He looked a bit Nepalese. 

The food was outright very poor and I will 100% stay away from their Shimbashi Branch.  

Restaurant: Beef Kitchen Stand Shimbashi Branch
Address J: 東京都港区新橋2-20-15 新橋駅前ビル 1号館 B1F
Address E: Tokyo, Minato-ku, Shimbashi 2-20-15, Shimbashi Station Front Bldg. B1F

ビーフキッチンスタンド 新橋店 , バル, バール, ステーキ, ハンバーグ,  Japan, Japanese, Tokyo, Canon s120, foodie, yelp, tokyobelly, cheap, drinks, beer, 

No comments:

Post a Comment